A Great Way to Celebrate Your Club Program
|Date: The first Sunday in February(or any date that would best fit your church’s calendar)
Make plans for your club to celebrate Pioneer Clubs Sunday on the first Sunday in February, or a Sunday that works best for your church. Use this event to show your congregation the impact Pioneer Clubs has on the children in your church and community. Club members can assist with the service by ushering, reading Scripture and singing the theme song. Invite your church to designate the offering to Pioneer Clubs to support the new Spanish version of Delta so that clubs in Mexico and Cuba will have club curriculum in their own language.
Shine a spotlight on your Pioneer Clubs program!
This February, join churches across North America in celebrating Pioneer Clubs Sunday. By participating in this important event, club members get the opportunity to:
- show their parents and church family what club is about
- let other children in the congregation see how fun club is
- help your congregation catch a vision for how Pioneer Clubs transforms young lives and teaches children to put Christ in every aspect of life
- provide your congregation with an opportunity to support your club
- provide a missions opportunity for the children of your club to support the work of the national ministry of Pioneer Clubs
- express appreciation for volunteers
- recruit volunteers for club next year
Now is the time to start planning how you’ll make your Pioneer Clubs Sunday a memorable highlight of the club year.
For more information, call your Customer Service Representative at 800.694.CLUB (2582).