Each summer, thousands of kids head off for a week or two at Camp Cherith®. What happens to a Cherith® camper is incredible. Consider having your child join the fun at Camp Cherith® this summer!
Camp Cherith® helps kids . . .
- Be self-sufficient – parents aren’t around to comb hair or make beds.
- Become creative and resourceful – much more fun than watching TV.
- Appreciate God’s creation – catch frogs, hike among trees, star gaze, etc.
- Gain problem-solving skills – teamwork and cooperation gets the job done.
- Achieve goals – hitting the target, riding the horse, building a campfire, etc.
- Build lasting friendships
- Learn by doing – camp is not a spectator sport.
- Create memories – activities, campfires, songs, skits, cabin life and friends, etc.
- Experience God’s Word – Daily Morning Watch and Bible Exploration.
- Enjoy the summer – in an outdoor setting designed with kids in mind.