How Do I Register?
STEP ONE: Make sure that you are logged into your account on the Pioneer Clubs website. Login HERE.
STEP TWO: Add the Annual Charter Registration fee of $40 to your cart.
STEP THREE: Add to your cart one or more group membership options based on the club programs you are running. Each club program (BOLT, Voyager, Scooter, DELTA All-in-One, etc.) is an additional $30. Memberships are an annual fee and needs to be renewed each club year.
STEP FOUR: Check out in the online store to complete your registration. After your registration has been processed, you should be able to order online with your membership discount and view member-only items on the store.
Why Become a Member Church?
Each partner church receives numerous benefits when it becomes a Pioneer Clubs member. Here are just a few:
- Special Pricing and Products-a member church receives discounted pricing on every resource it purchases. Besides receiving a 25% discount on items related to the club they are running, there are specially priced product packages available only to member churches. Each member church also receives a 10% discount on all BOLT items. And there are some resources offered only to our member churches.
- Ministry Support-our ministry consultants are available to answer any questions a member church might have. Our team also provides training specifically geared to the unique ministry situation you are facing.
- Free Resources-all member churches receive regular emails that include leader resources, helpful ideas and free children’s ministry tools. Membership also provides passwords to access additional resources for coordinators and leaders.
- Website Promotion-all member churches are included in our club locator which is found here.
- Scholarship Eligibility-as a member church your students are eligible to apply for our Virginia C. Patterson Continuing Education Scholarship.
- Extended Return Times-member churches receive an extended 30 days (60 days total) for returning materials and receiving credit back on their accounts.
- Invoicing Abilities-after an initial registration and order are submitted, member churches may choose to invoice an order to pay within a 30 day period instead of with a credit card at the time of ordering.