10 Steps for Starting a Pioneer Club Program
Pray for God’s direction as you begin planning for your Pioneer Clubs ministry.
Order a Pioneer Clubs® Ministry Review Kit—$99.99 (item #1600).
Includes club member handbooks and leader meeting plan books for Voyager (grades 1-2), Pathfinder (grades 3-4) and Trailblazer (grades 5-6). Plus Basic Training Workbook for Pioneer Clubs Leaders book, How to Run a Successful Pioneer Clubs Program book/CD set, award display posters, promotional poster and introductory DVD. Kit includes registration form and step-by-step directions for launching your Pioneer Clubs midweek ministry. 30-day money-back guarantee.
Watch “Window of Opportunity” video (included in kit). This video presents the challenges for today’s kids ages 4 to 14, and how Pioneer Clubs’ midweek ministry is helping churches help children during this time.
Read How to Run a Successful Pioneer Clubs Program manual (included in kit).
Chapter 1—What Pioneer Clubs Is All About
Chapter 3—How to Organize Your Pioneer Clubs Program
Chapter 4—Club Leadership—Who’s Needed and How to Recruit
Download/print and read through “Pioneer Clubs Midweek Ministry Start–Up Guide.”
This tool will answer your questions and help you prepare for an easy and successful launch of your Pioneer Clubs ministry.
Present Pioneer Clubs to your church’s Christian education committee, church family, parents and pastoral staff.
- Show Pioneer Clubs’ “Window of Opportunity” video.
- Have kids’ midweek church curriculum, including leader and club member material from Ministry Review Kit available for review.
- Use Chapter 1 of How to Run and Promote a Successful Pioneer Clubs Program manual to explain:
- Discipleship and Outreach
Form a Pioneer Clubs committee.
The committee will oversee the club ministry and be responsible for leader recruitment, training, annual calendar, promotion, special events and communication. See chapter 3 of How to Run a Successful Pioneer Clubs Program for complete details.
Register your club program with Pioneer Clubs headquarters.
Registration benefits include:
- Special member pricing for all products
- Use of Pioneer Clubs trademark name and logo
- Membership for all committee, leaders and club members
- Children’s ministry resources including FREE online training and informational webinars
- Customer service support
- FREE electronic newsletter
- Participation in Pioneer Clubs’ Camp Cherith® summer ministry
- Prayer support from Pioneer Clubs staff and board
Ministry Consultants are available to assist you with registration. Just call 800-694-CLUB (2582).
Place your first order online or call 800-694-CLUB (2582) and talk with a Ministry Consultant or Customer Service Representative.
Launch a powerful NEW midweek ministry to reach the children in your church and community!