8 Steps for Starting a Pioneer Club Program
Pray for God’s direction as you begin planning for your Pioneer Clubs ministry.
Explore general information about Pioneer Clubs to see if the program fits the mission and vision of your children’s ministry. Check out these links below:
- Statement of Faith
- Curriculum Goals
- Our Distinctives
- Expected Outcomes
- Our Ministry Programs
- Which Program Is the Best Fit for Our Group? Chart
Download/print and read through “Pioneer Clubs Midweek Ministry Start Up Guide.”
This tool will answer your questions and help you prepare for an easy and successful launch of your Pioneer Clubs ministry.
Request a catalog or look through the shop page of the website to see what materials are available and how each program fits together.
Contact a Ministry Consultant to review a sample lesson from any of the programs. You can connect with a Ministry Consultant by calling 800-694-CLUB (2582), emailing email@example.com, live chatting or filling out a “Contact Us” form.
Order a Review Kit from any of the programs. 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Age-Specific Pioneer Program Review Kit (Voyager, Pathfinder and Trailblazer) – $99.99
- Voyager Review Kit – $42.99
- Pathfinder Review Kit – $42.99
- Trailblazer Review Kit – $42.99
- DELTA All-in-One Review Kit – $37.99
- DELTA Large Group/Small Group Review Kit – $45.99
- Skipper Review Kit – $32.99
- Scooter Review Kit – $31.99
Present Pioneer Clubs to your church’s Christian education committee, church family, parents and pastoral staff.
- Have kids’ midweek church curriculum, including leader and club member material from the review kit available for review. If you don’t have a review kit, print out a copy of the sample lesson for each person you are meeting with. We also recommend a copy of the “Pioneer Clubs Midweek Ministry Start Up Guide” for each key leader.
- Use sections of the Pioneer Clubs website to explain:
Are you ready to get started? Check out the Launching a New Club page to see how to successfully start and launch your club.