There are three ways to view and download digital items that you have purchased.
- If you have ordered online, they should be available immediately after you submit your order on the order completed page.
- You may log into your online account and view previous orders here: www.pioneerclubs.org/my-account/. When you open the order, you should see links to download the items.
- You should receive an email shortly after ordering that includes your order details, including links to download the digital materials.
If you have trouble accessing your downloads, please let one of our Customer Service Representatives know by using the live chat feature on the website, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 800-694-2582.
To place an order online and make sure that you receive your membership discount (25% discount on club materials and supplemental resources, as well as 10% discount on BOLT curriculum), please log in to your account on our website at this link: www.pioneerclubs.org/my-account/. Your user name should be the email address that we send invoices to. You should be able to create your password by following the instructions to reset your password. If you need any help with this, or would like a temporary password to be able to log in, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Once logged in, you will also be able to access digital download items and view previous orders.
All shipments are considered F.O.B. our warehouse. Once a shipment leaves Pioneer Clubs and is in the hands of the chosen carrier (UPS, USPS), we no longer have control over or responsibility for the package. In the case a package is lost or damaged, we will do everything we can to assist our clients in retrieving the package, making a claim (UPS shipping only) and rectifying the situation.
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to ship. After it has been shipped, below is the time table of approximately when you should receive your order (US orders only). Shipping times vary by location as well as shipping method.
- UPS Ground = 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air = 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air = 1 business day
- USPS Media Mail* = 1-3 weeks
- USPS First-Class Mail = 2-6 business days (also travels on Saturday)
- USPS Priority Mail = 2-6 business days (also travels on Saturday)
International orders typically take 1-2 weeks to arrive and may be delayed while crossing the border.
*A package may only be eligible for Media Mail shipping if it only includes books and other media. The package would be subject to opening for inspection. There is also no return to sender service and packages that can’t be delivered are discarded. Media Mail packages are not insured, so packages damaged while shipping are not eligible for claims.
Non-Member churches must pay by credit/debit card or in advance by check.
Pioneer Clubs’ Member churches may be invoiced or can pay by credit or debit card at the time an order is placed. Invoices are emailed shortly after items have shipped.
If you are planning to pay by credit/debit card, we highly recommend paying at the time of ordering. A 4% service fee will be charged if an invoice is paid with credit/debit card more than five days after the invoice date. There is no additional fee for invoices paid by check.
New Member churches must pay for their first Member order and/or registration by credit/debit card or in advance by check. Any order after may be invoiced.
Payment on invoiced orders is due within 30 days. No additional purchases will be allowed if there is a 60-day outstanding balance.
Statements on accounts with an outstanding balance over 30 days old will be emailed and mailed periodically.
Pioneer Clubs accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
If paying with credit card over the phone, please call 800-694-CLUB (2582).
Be prepared to provide the name on the card, card number, expiration date, type of card and 3-digit security code.
Member churches can pay for an invoice over the phone by calling 800-694-CLUB (2582).
Please make checks payable in US Funds only. Checks that are non-negotiable, not paid in US funds or returned NSF will be subject to a $30 fee.
Make checks payable to Pioneer Clubs.
Please send checks to Pioneer Clubs, PO Box 207, Wheaton, IL, 60187-0788.
If you choose UPS Shipping and don’t have a brokerage agreement, we recommend going through the process of “self-clearing” your package so that you aren’t stuck with an extra fee. Here is the process to “self-clear” your package and avoid the brokerage fee.
- Do NOT agree to UPS acting as your broker. Not through email or when they’re at your door.
- Email or call UPS and say you are going to self clear your item. Ask them to email you the necessary documents.
- Bring those documents to your nearest Canada Border Services Agency (must be Inland offices).
- Pay your taxes and get your stamped forms back along with the B-15 form they provide.
- Email the forms back to UPS to prove you paid your owing taxes.
- Wait for your package to arrive free of charge.
Sometimes. Items returned within 30 days of the packing slip date will not have a restocking fee. Items returned between 30 to 60 days from the packing slip date (this only applies to Member churches) will incur a restocking fee of 5% of the original retail price of the returned items.
Please send donations of product to Pioneer Clubs, Attention: Donations, 123 E Elk Trail, Carol Stream, IL, 60188-9300. This will allow us to help other churches in need.
If you are sending badges, please compare to these badge charts to make sure that they are current designs.
Questions? Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 800-694-2582.
- Identify what products you need to return and the invoice number from the original order.
- Call one of Customer Service Representatives at 800-694-CLUB (2582) before shipping any return to Pioneer Clubs. They will give you a Return Authorization Form and number.
- Print your Return Authorization Form and a copy of your original invoice. Write the Return Authorization number (RA#) on the invoice. Please include both in the package.
- We suggest you use a shipment method that offers tracking – or insure your package. Keep a copy of your shipping receipt as proof of return.
- Send returns to Pioneer Clubs, 123 Elk Trail, Carol Stream, IL, 60188-9300, USA, unless otherwise communicated when you received your Return Authorization Form.
- Refunds take 4-6 weeks to process once received.
Questions? Please call one of Customer Service Representatives at 800-694-CLUB (2582).
To receive a refund, merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the packing slip date. No refunds will be approved after 30 days. Refunds take 4-6 weeks to process once received.
Member churches may take up to 60 days to return product. If returned after 30 days, Member churches will only receive credit which will be applied to their account. No credit will be issued after 60 days.
No partial returns will be accepted for any sets, packs, kits or bundles. We also cannot accept returns on clearance, discontinued, custom-order items, CDS or any digital material.
Please send returns to Pioneer Clubs, 123 Elk Trail, Carol Stream, IL 60188-9300, USA, unless communicated otherwise. All returns MUST include a Return Authorization form in order to be processed.
Yes. There is an additional expediting fee to rush your order. If we receive your order by 11 am that day, it will be guaranteed to ship that same day. During our busy season (September and October) this fee is $15. The rest of the year, this fee is $10. Please choose UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air Saver. Then please call us at 800-694-2582 to let us know that we need to expedite your order.
Orders normally arrive within 6-10 business days depending on which shipping method you choose.
Please call one of our customer service representatives. They would be delighted to connect with you and help resolve any issue. Please call 800-694-2582.
If you are running a full program with handbooks, award sets, award displays, Bible memory cards and club attire, the program costs approximately $28-$62 per child.
If you are running the program with just the bare essentials (the leader planbooks and kids’ handbooks), the cost per child is approximately $10-$14.
If appropriate in your context, we generally recommend charging a small fee for each child participating in the club to help you cover the costs of books and materials.
Absolutely! While our badges are designed specifically for our age-specific and Discovery programs, we have many clubs that like to use badges and choose to adapt them for our DELTA or BOLT programs. Please check out this chart with our recommended badges to pair with our DELTA program. You can check out the badges we recommend using with our BOLT program here.
Our newest curriculum, BibleX, was designed with Sunday mornings in mind. BibleX includes 8 13-week quarters, or a full 2-year scope and sequence that goes through both the Old and New Testaments. BibleX includes lessons at both the preschool and elementary levels each week. To learn more, CLICK HERE.
Most of our club curriculum was not written with Sunday school in mind, but could be adapted. Our BOLT curriculum is highly recommended for a 30-60 minute Children’s Church or Sunday school hour. Bible units are available in 4, 5, or 6-week units by topic. To view available BOLT units click here. Our Skipper and Scooter preschool programs work well for a Sunday morning as well.
Absolutely! To preview a sample lesson from any of our programs, click here. You are also welcome to contact one of our Customer Service representatives who would be pleased to email you a free one-lesson sample from any of our programs. To reach one of our Customer Service representatives, please call 800-694-2582.
All of our materials are copyrighted. Except where noted, our materials may not be copied or reproduced in any form without written permission from Pioneer Clubs.
Pioneer Clubs is not affiliated with any one Christian denomination. You can find our full statement of faith here.
Pioneer Clubs does not use a particular Bible translation in our lessons. We encourage kids to look up the passage for themselves using their own Bible or a church-supplied Bible. This is why we provide verse reference only (for example: Genesis 1:2). However, we do offer Bible Memory cards to help with Bible memory. For our DELTA program, these are available in your choice of three versions: ESV, NIV and KJV. For our traditional, age-specific program, these are available in NIV.
- For our age-specific groups, we recommend having at least 1 teacher, 1 helper, and 1 skill and/or game leader for each group.
- For our DELTA All-in-One program, we recommend at least 1 person to lead the Bible Exploration, 1 skill leader, and 1 game leader.
- For our DELTA Large Group/Small Group program, we recommend at least 1 Large Group teacher, 1 Small Group leader per small group, 1 skill leader, and 1 game leader.
- For our BOLT program, we recommend at least 1 teacher and 1 helper, as well as a leader for each life skill taught.
- For our preschool programs, we recommend at least 1 teacher and 1 helper for every 5-10 kids.
For leaders, we recommend one leader planbook for each Bible teacher. We also recommend one handbook for each teacher and skill/ games leader as the skills and games are taught from curriculum found at the back of the kids’ handbooks. You may also choose to provide shirts, name buttons, or lanyards for your leaders.
For the kids, we recommend one handbook, one award set, and one Bible memory card set. You may also choose to provide shirts, wristbands, an award display sets or drawstring tote bags for each of your kids.
Supplies needed for each Bible Exploration are listed at the beginning of each lesson in the leader planbook. Supplies needed for skill or game activities are listed at the beginning of each activity in the back of the kids’ handbooks. They have been placed there in case a kid misses a night and needs to make up a skill with their adult at home.
We have two options for your preschool programs. Our Skipper preschool program is designed for 2-3 year olds. Our Scooter preschool program is designed for 4-5 year olds.
DELTA is designed for 1st-6th grade. While Delta is a multi-age curriculum, handbooks are designed for specific grade levels. Within the DELTA program, Hikers are 1st-2nd graders, Adventurers are 3rd-4th graders, and Navigators are 5th-6thgraders.
The BOLT program is designed for Kindergarten through 6th grade. BOLT uses a hands-on small group approach that is not tied to an age/graded handbook. This allows all different ages to interact in one group and allows maximum flexibility for combining kids.
In our age-specific Pioneer Clubs program, kids are separated by their ages. Voyagers are 1st-2nd graders, Pathfinders are 3rd-4th graders, and Trailblazers are 5th-6th graders. This program is designed so that the lessons spiral and focus on things that need to be learned at specific grade levels.
Clubs can last anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 ½ hours. Our clubs can easily be adapted to fit the time schedule you have available by changing what happens from week to week as needed for each program. For example, one week can be large group/small group Bible and the next can focus on life skills. We build flexibility into the program so that you can meet the needs of your church and your kids.
Clubs usually meet once a week during the school year, from August or September through April or May. However, some clubs will meet every other week, or all year round. Decide what works for your club and adapt the materials to meet your needs.
To register and become a member online, follow the steps at this link: CLICK HERE.
To register and become a member over the phone, please call one of our Customer Service representatives at 800-694-2582. Be prepared to share the name of your church or group and which clubs you would like to register for. Please also be prepared to give your credit card information to pay for the registration.
Membership is an annual fee. There is an annual charter fee of $40. In addition there is a $30 fee per group (such as DELTA All-in-One, Trailblazer or Scooter) that you run. This gives you:
- 25% discount for all of that group’s materials and supplemental materials
- passwords for our online resources
- an automatic subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- a 30 day extension for credit on returns (for a total of 60 days)
- online promotion of your club on our Club Locator
- college scholarship opportunities for club members
- 10% discount on any of our BOLT curriculum
- ability to purchase additional member-only items for further discounts, such as starter packs, easy orders, or membership pins
- invoicing abilities (after an initial order and registration) to pay within 30 days of receiving materials, rather than at the time of ordering with a credit card
The Club Coordinator Resources and Leader Resources are password protected. The passwords for these sections of our website should be provided at the time of registration. If you can’t remember or find your password, please call one of our Customer Service representatives who would be pleased to resend you the passwords. Please call 800-694-2582.