What We Do
Pioneer Clubs provides churches with time-tested, age-appropriate children’s ministry resources that serve kids age 2 through middle school. Our various biblically sound club programs integrate spiritual and personal development to help today’s kids learn to follow Christ in every aspect of life. And our collaborative approach to ministry allows girls and boys to build healthy relationships with friends, caring adults and, most importantly, Jesus. Churches choose Pioneer Clubs for its participative Bible study, Scripture memory, life skills development and emphasis on relational discipleship and outreach.
And since nearly 85% of those who come to Christ in faith do so between the ages of 4 and 14, Pioneer Clubs is passionate about helping you reach children in your church and community for Christ. We believe that every child matters to Christ and welcome the opportunity to link arms with your church to help you accomplish this critical Kingdom work.
Here are some of the distinctive of our programs:
- Bible Exploration—every week each of our clubs programs include hands-on Bible study just for kids, as well as practical life application. Not only do kids learn God’s Word—they also learn to live it out!
- Bible Memory—hiding God’s Word in young hearts can make a difference for a lifetime. Our programs focus on meaningful memorization that relate directly to the Bible Exploration. Our focus is not on how many verse a child can learn, but on helping them live out the truth of Scripture.
- Activity Awards—the activities you will find in our programs help kids develop a variety of life skills, such as art, sports, first aid, hiking, music and drama to name a few. As children complete the requirements for an activity, they earn an award for that accomplishment. The awards for some of our programs are iron-on cloth badges, while other programs offer stickers and pins as incentives.
- Program Flexibility—whether you are ministering to 5 children or 500, we have a club program to meet your needs. Depending on your specific circumstances, we can help you craft a club program that takes into account how many leaders you have, the number of children you serve or the type of children’s ministry format that is most comfortable to you. Our ministry consultants would love to help you determine which of our programs is best for you.
- Day and Time—churches have been successful holding club at many different times. Some use our programs as a midweek “family night” at church, while others hold after school club programs. Some run club on weekday evenings, some on Saturday mornings and others meet sometime on Sunday. Churches employ our program all year-round or only during the school year. It all depends on what works best for you.