If you’re passionate about reaching kids for Christ, you’ve come to the right place!
We would love to help you reach the children in your church and community with the good news of Jesus. Pioneer Clubs offers time-tested, age-appropriate kids’ ministry programs that are Bible-based, Christ-centered, relationship-focused and fun for everyone involved!
With each of our programs you’ll get a discipleship focused children’s Bible study, meaningful Scripture memory and life skills training, all with an emphasis on personal application and outreach.
Pioneer Clubs offers five unique midweek club formats to fit the specific needs of your church. Review each program and select the one that best fits your church. Not sure which one will be the best fit? Call and talk with a ministry consultant at 800-694-CLUB (2582).
DELTA can be used for churches with as few as 5 or more than 500 kids. The program comes in two convenient format options to meet your specific needs. Our All-in-One format is great for churches ministering to 15 or fewer kids in first to sixth grade. DELTA’s Large Group format can serve churches with hundreds of kids that can break into small, age-graded groups. DELTA can be used for weekly club programs, children’s church, summer church camp or any time that meets your church’s ministry needs!
DELTA is meant to be flexible and can grow with you as you minister to more children. The kids’ handbooks stay the same whichever format you’re using and only the leader books change. So if you begin with a small group of kids and your club grows, you can easily change formats by ordering different leader books, while you continue to use the same handbooks for your children. Simple, convenient and cost-effective!
- DELTA Overview of Bible, Skills and Games
- DELTA Bible Lesson Overview
- The DELTA All-in-One Review Kit is for smaller groups and contains an Adventurer handbook, an All-in-One planbook, and a Delta emblem set. Order item #3976—Delta All-in-One Review Kit.
- The DELTA Complete Review Kit is for larger groups. It contains an Adventurer handbook and a Small Group Leader Planbook, a Large Group planbook, and a Delta emblem set. Order item #1640—Delta Large Group/Small Group Review Kit.
CLICK HERE to download a curriculum sample for BOLT
This club program offers three age-specific club groups for children in grades 1-6. Churches can conduct just one age level or all three to reach an unlimited number of children in a dynamic small-group format. To effectively run this club, at least two leaders per age-group are recommended. Materials include age-specific handbooks for club members and complete easy-to-use meeting plans for volunteer leaders. Leaders enjoy the age-appropriate meeting plans while club members are provided several skill activity options.
Pioneer Club Program—for churches with 6 or more children per age group:
– Voyager | Grades 1 – 2
– Pathfinder | Grades 3 – 4
– Trailblazer | Grades 5 – 6
Depending on your church’s specific needs or preferences, the Pioneer program can be run as a co-ed ministry OR as gender-specific clubs.
- Voyager Scope and Sequence Chart
- Pathfinder Scope and Sequence Chart
- Trailblazer Scope and Sequence Chart
- The Pioneer Program Review Kit contains a Kid’s Handbook and Leader Planbook for each club. It also includes a copy of Basic Training Workbook for Pioneer Clubs Leaders, How to Run a Successful Pioneer Clubs Program and a promotional poster. Order item #1600—Pioneer Clubs Review Kit.
- Review kits for each individual club are also available: Voyager (item #1681), Pathfinder (item #1682) and Trailblazer (item #1683). Each kit includes a Kid’s Handbook, a Leader Planbook and an award set for the club.
Discovery Club (Available while supplies last)
Our Discovery Club is for churches with up to 12 children from kindergarten to sixth grade. Discovery is a perfect small-church solution to children’s ministry. All ages meet together with one or two leaders. Material includes age-appropriate handbooks for club members and easy-to-use meeting plans for leaders that also give special suggestions for handling this multi-age-group club format.
Preschool Program Material
Pioneer Clubs offers two club programs geared for children ages 2-5. Our Skipper program engages toddlers (2-3 year olds) and introduces them to God and the Bible in an age-appropriate manner. The Scooter program is perfect for 4 and 5 year olds and helps them learn truths of God’s Word by engaging the curiosity and
learning styles of children in this age group. Both programs can be successfully paired with the DELTA, Pioneer and Discovery club programs to help you reach children during the decade in their lives when they are most likely to respond to Jesus.
– Skipper | Ages 2 – 3
– Scooter | Ages 4 – 5
- Skipper Scope and Sequence Chart
- Skipper Review Kit: The Skipper review kit contains a Kid’s Handbook, a Leader Planbook, and an entire set of Skipper awards. Order item #1679—Skipper Review Kit.
- Scooter Scope and Sequence Chart
- Scooter Review Kit: The Scooter review kit contains a Kid’s Handbook, a Leader Planbook, and an entire set of Scooter awards. Order item #1680—Scooter Review Kit.