Club Curriculum Goals
Pioneer Clubs Curriculum Goals
These are the critical issues that drive Pioneer Clubs® ministry and are the foundation for our intentional children’s ministry curriculum design.
To enable children to enter into a personal relationship with Christ and to know his Word.
- By presenting Christ as Savior and Lord, the club program gives children opportunities to experience salvation and grow spiritually.
- By training children to study Scripture and apply it to daily life, club prepares them to exercise Christian responsibility in their church, community and world.
To enable children to form healthy relationships.
- By teaching biblical purposes for the family and by recognizing sociological influences, this program helps children learn how to be contributing members in various family situations.
- By teaching that God created people to be interdependent, the club program leads children to develop healthy relationships with both peers and adults.
- By presenting biblical values and characteristics of persons made in God’s image, club assists children in developing positive attitudes toward God, themselves and others.
- By providing opportunities to develop a variety of skills and abilities, club helps children experience achievement and grow physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Through its kids’ midweek church curriculum and supplementary materials, the Pioneer Clubs program teaches child development and Christian values.
- Through involvement in Pioneer Clubs, adults are encouraged in their personal and spiritual growth.