Club Curriculum Goals
Pioneer Clubs curriculum embraces four main goals:
1. Invite children into a personal relationship with Jesus and teach them to be students of God’s Word.
• Faithfully share who Jesus is so that children have the opportunity to choose to follow Jesus, ask Him to be their Savior, and experience a journey of discipleship.
• Teach children how to study the Bible and apply it to their everyday life so that they are prepared to be vibrant Christians making a difference in their church, community and world.
2. Encourage children to develop life-changing relationships.
• Help children recognize their need for relationships and encourage them to build them well with other children and adults, and ultimately with Jesus.
• Teach God’s design for the family and the role of children in their families as followers of Jesus.
3. Support children as they become people of character with biblical values and practical life skills.
• Guide children in the development of Biblical values and character traits through Bible study and through learning to make personal choices that live out a Christian worldview.
• Provide opportunities to learn a variety of life skills and achieve awards in order to deepen a sense of personal worth and value which reflects how God sees them.
4. Come alongside adults as they guide children to follow Christ in every aspect of their lives.
• Through curriculum and supplementary materials, our children’s ministry resources will encourage the adult leader to stay on course in Christian theology, philosophy, education, and values.
• As adults work together in a supportive community and interact with Biblical teaching, they will continue to grow personally and spiritually by being involved with Pioneer Clubs. This will help them build life-changing relationships with children that model Jesus.