Have you ever wished that you could take your kids through a Christianity 101 designed just for them? So many of us have kids coming from backgrounds where they just haven’t heard much about God before. This year we pulled out all the stops and focused on building a program that helps you build a strong foundation for all your kids! Here are the new Bible units:
- Who is God?
- Who is Jesus?
- What is the Bible?
- What is the Church?
- Who is My Neighbor?
- How Do I Live My Faith?
This year of Delta builds both a solid foundation of the basics but also strengthens and expands the understanding of kids who have been around church for a while too! There is something for everyone to learn each week that will deepen their understanding of their faith.
- Learn who God is and that He can be trusted in every part of their life journey.
- Understand that Jesus is God’s Son and our Savior, and focus on what developing a relationship with Him looks like over a lifetime.
- Begin to truly study the Bible for themselves, how to find verses, and realize the importance of reading God’s word daily.
- Consider how they are part of the church and what serving the church can look like for them.
- Discover how to really love their neighbor and learn to live out their faith in practical ways.
The skill awards and game awards are really fun and build confidence in your kids! Take a look at what we have developed this year to help kids grow and develop in life skills:
- Caring for God’s World
- Creative Messages
- Stitch and Sew
- Campfire Fun
- Sign Language
- Cooperative Games
- Exercise Fun
- Make and Play Games
- Fitness Trails
- Wacky Sports
This is going to be a great new year of Delta and we hope you love living life with your kids and discovering God’s way together!