The Assistant to the President is involved in a wide variety of administrative and professional tasks, representing the President and the ministry to both internal and external constituencies in order to leverage the President’s time to more effectively fulfill his responsibilities.
- Assist the President with all scheduling, including working with the President to prioritize meetings and keeping the President’s calendar up to date.
- Maintain a prioritized list of Executive action items and help oversee those to completion.
- In collaboration with Director of Development, schedule personal appearances/speaking engagements for CEO/President.
- Provide support to the President in all matters concerning the Board of Directors and be available to assist with and attend Board and Committee meetings.
- Handle incoming calls, correspondence and emails for the President, including follow-thru to ensure completion of tasks.
- Prepare materials for presentations, including PowerPoint slides, handouts, and videos.
- Make the President’s travel arrangements and itinerary, coordinating with outside organizations and relevant internal staff.
- Compile and submit all expense reports for the Executive office.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ and demonstrate such faith with a strong Christian walk.
- Possess a passion for reaching the next generation for Christ, and wholeheartedly embrace the mission and ministry of Pioneer Clubs.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- At least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or office manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, at ease with all forms of current office technology, strong typing skills, ability to write and/or edit and above average mathematical abilities.
- Comfortable interacting with people and excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to work occasional evening or weekend.
- Comfortable dealing with confidential information in a professional manner.
For All Opportunities:
Download the Employment Application form. Click here to download.
Or send completed forms and resume to:
Human Resources, Pioneer Clubs
PO Box 788, Wheaton, IL 60187-0788
Principals only. No phone calls or agencies, please.