Campfire Banana Splits
- 1 whole Banana, unpeeled
- 6 whole Mini Marshmallows
- 12 whole Chocolate Chips
- Foil squares for each person
Put a banana on a foil square. Split the banana down the middle and fill with 1/8-cup marshmallows, 1/8-cup chocolate chips and tighten foil around it. Bake on coals for 5-8 minutes. Variation: Add miniature peanut butter cups, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- Sticks or Skewers (one per person)
- Plastic knife
Put your strawberry on the end of the stick with the end of the strawberry facing out. Using a table knife, cover the end of your strawberry with marshmallow fluff. Hold over the fire until nicely browned.
Simple and satisfying, a full meal stuffed into individual foil pouches.
- 6 slices Bacon, thick center cut
- 2 1/2 lbs Ground beef, lean
- 4 Carrots, medium
- 1/2 Onion, sliced (6 slices), medium
- 6 Potatoes, red medium
Baking & Spices
- Pepper, fresh ground as desired
- 2 Tbsp Ranch seasoning mix, dry
- Seasoned salt as desired
- Heat grill or oven to 375°. Layout 6 heavy duty foil squares & place 2 halves of bacon in the center of each square.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine meat and seasonings. Divide meat into 6 equal portions, form patties and set aside.
- Arrange potatoes atop bacon (don’t stack the raw potatoes or they won’t cook through). Next, arrange carrot sticks around the bacon. Place the meat patty on the potatoes and top with the onion slice and a dash of seasoned salt and freshly ground pepper.
Seal the pouches and place on a cookie sheet in the oven or directly on the grill. Cook approximately 30 minutes. Serve pouches while still sealed.