Hike into fall or spring with this fun and exciting fundraiser to support Pioneer Clubs’ work in Cuba or another missions project.
Why should we hold a Kids for Kids Hike?
- Kids enjoy God’s creation while having fun!
- Kids become missions-minded as they help raise funds to bring Pioneer Clubs to other kids.
- You have an organic opportunity to connect and build relationships with families from your community who may join or support their child on the hike.
- You create increased awareness of your church and your Pioneer Clubs program.
- Kids can work toward several activity and life-skill awards by participating in the hike.
Download this Kids For Kids Hike Packet that includes everything you need to plan a successful Kids for Kids Hike!
What is included in my Kids for Kids Hike Packet?
- Planning Checklist
- Hiker Countdown
- Hike Day Plan
- Publicity Flyer/Handout
- Ideas for Adult Hiker Packets
- Press Release
- Hike Report
- Thank You Note/Receipt
- Sneaker Devotional
- Sponsor Sign-up Sheet
Download the Kids for Kids Hike logo to use for promoting your hike.
Get the Kids for Kids T-shirts for your hike leaders or everyone going on the hike.