Here’s what to do during the summer:
- Recruit volunteers for summer or fall.
- Promote Pioneer Clubs at summer church events, such as VBS. Create a take-home flyer or make a short presentation to kids and parents.
- Start planning your upcoming club year.
- Outline your training plans for club leaders.
- Look through the new Pioneer Clubs catalog. Place your order for next fall now and avoid the rush.
- Take time to rest and read one book on children’s ministry that will prepare and inspire you for next fall.
- Consider adding more age levels to your club program next year.
- Plan a special event to keep in touch with club members over the summer and get them interested. Invite incoming kids so you can begin getting to know them.