Some of our greatest inspiration comes from our leaders and we would love to be able to share your ideas on our Pioneer Clubs Blog. Here is what we are looking for:
- Have good leadership strategies, solid philosophy of ministry, and creative ways to connect with kids and families.
- Able to write your own original ideas in an well-organized, well-written format.
- Be concise. All blog articles need to be limited to 500 words.
- Send a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a 500 word writing sample on a topic that you feel is important in children’s ministry today and that would be helpful to other leaders. If we like it, we may ask you if we can publish it.
- All our writers write on a volunteer basis and are not paid by Pioneer Clubs but have the benefit of sharing their ideas and influencing the next generation for Jesus!
Join our team of writers and become an influential voice in the children’s ministry world!