- Consider taking time in club to let your club members know what you appreciated about each one individually. Go around in a circle and let club members share as well.
- If it’s warm enough, plan activities and games that let the kids spend time outside.
- Give your coordinator your Bible award and activity award orders.
- Evaluate your club year with your co-leader.
- Pray about leading in club next year. Let your coordinator know.
- Check with club leaders about award orders.
- Plan a way to thank leaders for their year of service.
- Schedule a time for club leaders to get together with you and evaluate the club year.
- Continue your recruitment efforts. Pray for additional leaders.
- Begin making plans to add age levels to your club program next fall.
- Set up next fall’s budget.