Let the congregation know of your Pioneer Clubs budget and ask them to support a portion of the cost.
- Ask each adult member of the congregation to give $5 in support of club. If your church family is on a modest budget, ask for just $1 as a love offering to your Pioneer Clubs program.
- Allow club members to collect a love offering from the congregation.
- Make a special Pioneer Clubs collection box and place it in a common area (by the bulletin board, on a special table in the narthex, etc.) for people to drop in a love offering.
- Encourage members of the congregation to give an honor gift or memorial gift in recognition of those people who helped build your Pioneer Clubs program over the years.
- Let the children sell refreshments—donuts, hot chocolate, coffee, etc. – after the service as a way to raise money for club. Always check your church policy before planning any fundraisers.
For those who wish to give directly to the Pioneer Clubs ministry headquarters, please let them know about the online giving option.