Thanks for visiting us at the Kidzmatter conference! We hope your kids enjoy this practical tool for equipping and preparing your team for handling the issue of discipline. The Group Discipline Training Session provides tools to conduct a group or individual training workshop.
In this training session, leaders will:
- recognize the value and goals of discipline.
- examine different styles of discipline.
- learn steps to a good discipline program.
- understand guidelines, logical consequences, and positive reinforcement, and develop some examples.
- examine ways to handle misbehavior.
Download the Resources:
- Group Discipline Workshop Powerpoint
- Group Discipline Workshop PDF of Powerpoint Slides
- Group Discipline Workshop Handout
- Handling Unacceptable Behavior Worksheet
- Who Owns the Problem Worksheet
- Training Session Evaluation
- Leader Training Completion Certificate
To check out additional digital training resources, CLICK HERE.